Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Buffet at Rise (Marina Bay Sands)

[Unsponsored Advert]




Before war!
After War! :X 
 
As you can see from the pics, you would have know that I went for buffet again.
Yes, AGAINNNN!
Srsly I think I will never ever lose weight in this life if this goes on ))':
 
P.S I didn't got for dessert buffet but a normal buffet, wasn't feeling hungry that day due to heavy lunch so I had to use desserts to spice up my appetite! :D
 
If you are stalking my IG/ FB/TWITTER then you would have realize that I have been heading to MBS for meals or short stay not because this is a sponsor advert but because we are members so they are giving us these privileges!
 
If you are interested then I would suggest you to sign up as a member. I have been answering this question don't know how many times!!!! LOL~
 
TBH, I would still prefer Todai for buffet as they really offer the food that suits my taste and more varieties. Needless to say, their desserts was totally ♥♥♥
 
As for Rise, I find that they tend to cater to cheese lovers as they offer all kinds of cheese to go with the breads!
 
So cheesy lovers, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????!!!!!! :D
 
For Rise, the desserts was the best to me given the variety they offered.
 
That's all for this restaurant, I will do a short review on others again (:
 

No comments: